Then go to the 3rd annual tournament supporting the Wellington Chapter of Autism Ontario, a charity which provides support and activities for families affected by autism in our community.
Here are the details:
- Wild Winds Golf Links, 8136 Wellington Road 22, Centre Wellington
- Saturday, August 11th, registration at 11am
- Team Play – 4 person best ball format. All skill levels are welcome to participate!
- Entry cost includes charitable donation, entry into all events, 18 holes of golf, riding cart, pre-tournament BBQ, post-tournament dinner and reception as well as a chance to win lots of great prizes!
- email [email protected] to register or sponsor
More information on http://www.autismontario.com/client/aso/ao.nsf/Wellington/GOLF2012.
This year, registration stands at $125 per person or register your entire foursome ahead of time for $460/team to save $40!! (if you do not have a complete foursome to register, no worries… you will be paired with people of similar interest, skill and humour).
Please see the flyer for more information: Flyer for 2012 Golf Tournament.
Fergus-Elora Local Events
And for more local events, please visit the Calendar of Events on our sister-site FergusPages.com.